Monday, November 21, 2011

About Me

After spending almost two years in three hospitals , having nine major operations and several medical procedures... I lost over 100 lbs.

The university hospital doctors told me that there was no hope of a recovery or I would be living on feeding tubes for the rest of my life. God healed me.

 The physicians who were the only two in NJ who could touch me. (according to the FDA) and I quote them " Your prayers must have reached on high"

 They're  calling it a" miracle"  hence my screen name "Miracle Man.".

I told you this on this blog just to give anyone who would follow this a perspective on me or why I might feel a certain way about an issue.

In the future, I will be posting views or stories on religion, politics, medical issues, family etc... feel free to blog back in agreement or disagreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment