Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being Thankful

This Thanksgiving has been a real treasure for me. But in listening and paying attention to people , I realize that there are so many common reactions to this holiday...

Some people (very few) are truly thankful, many are cynical.

Only looking at the lack, instead of the bounty (blessings).

 Life is a series of give and take no matter who we are or what we do. I believe that focusing on the bounty is what this holiday is about.

I know that I am blessed. I have a wonderful family, a beautiful fiance', and a lot of fantastic friends.

If we think about it , we all have so much we take for granted.

 If we think real hard most of us can list those things. Either way we as Americans are blessed. Just to be Americans we are!!!

So let's not forget to be thankful and to pray for those who are not ( thankful Americans or feeling blessed).

WE should be His light and his hands to those we know and those who we meet.

Without being too preachy, let us all remember to thank Him and lift those up to His "grace"who still don
't know it.

Do you know anyone that this reminds you of ? Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment